6 Days Sikkim holiday package
Natural landscapes, misty valleys, crystal clear lakes on the mountains, snaky roads through the hills and adventure spots makes Sikkim one of the most sort after destinations in India. This package covers North Sikkim in 6 days and all just for Rs 19,900/person.
Sikkim trip Includes
- Accommodation on 3 star hotels
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner on all hotels
- Pick up, sightseen, and drop using private A/C car
- Fuel, parking, toll etc
Sikkim holiday Package Excludes
- GST 5%
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Sikkim tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport, our representative welcomes and transfer you to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
Day 02: Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
After breakfast in the morning, we will start an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), located 55 Kms from Gangtok. After exploring the lake and the temple, return back to your hotel in Gangtok for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Gangtok to Lachen (118 KMS/6 HRS)
In the morning, we will drive to Lachen (9,400 ft, 118 km). Visit Seven Sister Waterfalls on the way. Check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Lachen – Gurudongmar lake (40 kms each side) – Lachung (44 kms/2 hrs)
Today morning, we will drive towards Gurudongmar Lake (17,000ft). Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest situated lakes in North Sikkim. Be precautious about the weather as it may cause breathing issues. Later return back to the hotel and leave for Lachung. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung – Yumthang valley excursion (21 kms each side) – Gangtok (118 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning, we will proceed to Yumthang Valley which is also known as the Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way back, we will visit the hot spring which is considered to have medicinal properties. Later return back to hotel & leave for Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day 06: Gangtok departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to NJP Railway station / IXB Airport for onward journey.
Terms and conditions of the Sikkim holiday package
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- The cost per person will be even lesser if, number of passengers are more than 2
- The Sikkim package rate is not valid in the peak time of Diwali and Christmas holidays.