Kashmir holiday package
Snowy Mountains, beautiful valleys and spectacular view of nature makes Kashmir one of the most demanded tourist destinations in India. Visit all major attractions in Kashmir with this 5 days holiday package just for Rs 8900/person.
Kashmir trip Includes
- Accommodation on 3 star hotels with complimentary breakfast and dinner.
- Pick up, sightseen, and drop using private A/C car
- Service of an English/Hindi speaking driver
- Fuel, parking, toll, interstate permits etc
Kashmir tour Package Excludes
- GST 5%
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Kashmir Holiday Package Itinerary
Day 01: Srinagar to Dal Lake ( 24 Kms, 1 hour)
Arrive at Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and transfer you to the Houseboat in the Dal lake. Check in to the houseboat and relax. Evening, have a shikara boat ride to the Nehru Park. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 02: Dal Lake to Pahalgam ( 94 Kms, 3 hours)
After breakfast from Dal Lake check out from the houseboat and proceed for Pahalgam. On the way visit the Martand Sun Temple and the scenic beauty of the valley. Upon arrival, check-in at the Pahalgam hotel. Later in the evening explore the beautiful valley, market area, Baisaran Valley, or visit the beautiful Betaab Valley (If time persists). Have your dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (140 kms, 5 hrs)
After breakfast from the Pahalgam hotel, check-out and proceed to Gulmarg. As you reach the hotel in Gulmarg, check in and take your time to relax. The day is available for leisure activities such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides. Later in the day, you will be taken for the famous gondola ride in Gulmarg that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori. Optionally, you can go for a casual stroll in the beautiful surroundings. Later in the evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Gulmarg to Srinagar ( 50 Kms, 2 hrs)
After your morning meal, check-out and proceed to Srinagar. On the way, visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple. Later proceed to Srinagar. Upon arrival check-in to the Srinagar Hotel. Evening visit the Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Srinagar to Airport (12 kms, 40 Mins)
After breakfast from the hotel, check-out get transferred to Srinagar Airport for onward journey
Terms and conditions of Kashmir holiday package
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- The cost per person will be even lesser if, number of passengers are more than 2
- Kashmir package rate is not valid in the peak time of Diwali and Christmas holidays.
Would you like to book this Kashmir tour package?, or wish to customize? Please fill the below form and we will get back to you in the next 24 hours.