4 Days Mysore – Ooty Tour package
The tour package spends 1 night in the heritage city of Mysore and 2 nights in the foggy meadows of Ooty. We can change the itinerary according to your pick up and drop destination. The cost for the package is Rs 9900/person.
Mysore – Ooty package Itinerary
Day 1: Mysore
Pick up from Bangalore, Mysore or Coimbatore. En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Nimishamba Temple, Tippu’s Summer Palace, Srirangpatana Fortand Gumbuz. Proceed to Mysore, on arrival visit Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Later visit the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well maintained zoo in India. And after visit Mysore Palace museum and St. Philomena’s Church. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Drive back to Mysore. Overnight stay in Mysore Hotel.
Day 2: Mysore to Ooty
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Ooty. En-route pass by Bandipur National Forest & Madumali Forest. On arrival to Ooty check into hotel. After lunch go for Ooty Sightseeing – Rose Garden, Ooty Lake – Boating and Botanical Garden. Time for Leisure & Shopping. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 3: Ooty & Conoor Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to Coonoor by Toy Train. Cab will reach by road and take you for Coonoor Sightseeing – Sim’s Park,Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, Tea Factory, Tea Museum and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, check out hotel, proceed to Bangalore, Mysore or Coimbatore for onward journey.
Mysore – Ooty Package Inclusions
• Accommodation on 3 star hotels with breakfast.
• Pick up, Sightseeing and drop by private car
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
• Parking and Toll
Ooty – Mysore Package Exclusions
• GST 5%
• All personal expenses
• Any Airfare / Train fare
• Entrance fees to monuments and museum
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.