4 Days Goa tour package just for Rs 14900
Accommodation in 4 star hotel with breakfast and dinner, transportation by private A/C car with Goa sight seen. This is one of the best Goa tour package for Rs 14900/person. The package is designed with enough time for relaxation.
Goa Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Goa
Arrive at Goa airport/Thivim railway station, our representative welcomes and transfer you to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favourite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa
This morning, you have your breakfast and go for sight seens around Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to “Cidade de Goa”, the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called “Old Goa”. Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.
Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary’s. You can also visit Archeological Museum.
Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
Day 03: Goa
After breakfast, proceed to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Departure from Goa
This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport/railway station for onward journe
Goa tour Package inclusions
- Accommodation in 4 star hotel on double sharing basis in well-appointed rooms.
- Pick up, sightseen and drop using private A/C car.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- 03 days Buffet Breakfast and 03 days Lunch or 03 days Dinner at resort.
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee with 01 hot Snacks every Evening at between 4 to 5 PM.
- Unlimited liquor every evening for 1 Hrs from 7pm – 8pm .
- Complimentary usage of Wi-Fi.
- Free use of swimming pool proper swimwear compulsory (between 8am to 7pm).
- Free use of gymnasium (Proper gym attire)
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee maker in the room (replenished once during the day).
- All applicable taxes.
Goa Holiday Package Exclusions
- All personal expenses
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
The package is valid only until 30/September/2018 and price may vary from 01/October/2018
Interested in this Goa holiday package? Please fill the form and we will get back to you in the next 24 hours